Portland, Oregon is a quaint city that has an exciting mix of natural beauty, culture, and arts. The city is famous for its vast selection of breweries and coffee houses. The cuisine here is diverse with options from Thai to Ethiopian food.
Portland offers a rich diversity of sightseeing options – there are tours for any interest. The best way to experience all Portland has to offer is with a tour on a party bus.
A tour will provide you with the opportunity to have a truly memorable experience in Portland as you visit all the major sites that locals love as well as those that tourists never forget about.
The Best Bars Near The Rose Garden Arena
1. The Barley Brown Pub: This pub, located at 1517 NW Hoyt Street, is one of the most popular bars in Portland. Its location near the Oregon Health & Science University campus makes it a great choice if you need to grab a drink after a long day of sightseeing.
2. The Green Dragon: This bar, located at 611 NW 14th Ave., is not only one of the best places to get a drink in the West End neighborhood, but it’s also a historic landmark and a must-visit for beer aficionados. The bar is open from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily.
Your party bus is also a great resource for some of the hottest nightclubs in town.
Unique Places to Visit in Downtown Portland
If clubbing isn’t your thing, that’s okay there is still lots to see and do while you’re on the party bus. Tour some of these places with a group of friends.
1. Powell’s Books: This historic bookstore has been around since 1892 and is a must-visit for avid book lovers. The store offers thousands of new and used books, plus live readings, poetry slams, and lectures throughout the year.
2. Old Town Chinatown: A visit to Old Town Chinatown is a must for those interested in Portland’s Asian culture.
3. Portland Japanese Garden: This beautiful garden, which features a traditional Japanese landscape, is a perfect place to spend a day taking in the natural beauty. The garden is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and has a small admission fee.
Undeniably, a tour in a party bus is fun. A party bus provides an excellent vehicle for a tour in Portland. You can find tours for nearly every interest, and there are several that focus on the history and culture of the city. The best part of a party bus tour in Portland is that the tour is affordable. You get to see everything Portland has to offer for less than you would pay for a taxi.